Hey guys my father is in need of your prayers right now. he has diverticulitis. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddise...iverticulosis/ he has been in the hospital for two days and is in some serious pain and discomfort. Thanks in advance.
Justin
Hey guys my father is in need of your prayers right now. he has diverticulitis. http://digestive.niddk.nih.gov/ddise...iverticulosis/ he has been in the hospital for two days and is in some serious pain and discomfort. Thanks in advance.
Justin
Cant we all just get along?
You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
he will be in my prayers man
[b] "The One and Only"[/b]
He is in our prayers as well.
keep praying guys. he still isnt home and things have just gotten worse, now they dont know exactly what is wrong with his stomach, his NG tube came out for one day he ate and things have gotten worse. his stomach is still messed up but there are many other complications going on. just keep him in your prayers please.
Cant we all just get along?
Rocky, you got it. I hope he gets a quick return home.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Bookmarks